Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007




Finally, we have snow! It started out as rain, then light flakes, then finally nice, heavy clumpy flakes that gave us a nice, clean white cover and firmed up all that mud!
We got our McMurray hatchery catalog in the mail, among all the seed catalogs. A reminder that spring is just a few months away. I don't know if I'll order boilers this year as planned, or see if my Wyandottes will produce some chicks for us come spring. I do love these Wyandottes, they have been handling the cold like polar bears, out scratching in the snow as if nothing bothers them.
I admired my sheep today. You know, I like a lot of different sheep breeds and there are some neat ones out there, but boy, SHETLANDS just ROCK! I just think they are the best!

1 comment:

Michelle at Boulderneigh said...

You are preaching to the choir, girl! Amen!