Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy Near Year 2007!

Everyone loves photos, here is my chihuahua Bonzai, in bed with her greenie. She will be twelve years old next month. I've had her since she was a puppy.

A new year. A psychological fresh start. Our futures are spotless as baggage from our past is left behind.
I am happy to leave the old year behind. I've certainly had better years.
I'm starting a diet today, hoping better my health and to lose a little weight. I'm going to be 40 this year and don't want to go into what will (hopefully) be the second half of my life being overweight, unhealthy, and stressed.
I bought a recombant bike last week at Farm & Fleet! It was on sale for $90. I had an exercise bike, but it was incredibly LOUD and the seat was uncomfortable. So now I can "lay around" and get a workout in with my new, comfortable recombant bike!

Three months away from lambing! What new exciting colors will I get! How many smooth polled ram lambs? How will my sales go?

I've also been elected to the North American Shetland Sheepbreeders Assn. as a member of the board of directors. Also got elected to the Midwest board as well. I am excited to see what I can do to help promote the shetland sheep in North America, and hope I do not disappoint those members who voted for me.

Happy New Years, everyone!

3 comments:

Kathy L. said...

Congratulations, Juliann!

We know you'll be great on the Board!
And yes, it's great we can all start with a clean slate right now. So much to look forward to in 2007 and glad to be rid of some things in 2006.

Sure wish we had Farm & Fleet out here...I miss them! :)

Kim Nikolai said...

We are all very happy you were elected! And very thankful you are willing to serve. Congratulations!

Kim

Michelle at Boulderneigh said...

Hurray! (I voted for you :-)