Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Bonzai

02-17-1995 - 03-27-2007



Mommy misses you, my sweet sweet baby girl. I fell in love with you the first day I saw you, and couldn't stop thinking about you until you were mine. You were with me through so much. I held you in my arms in my wedding dress. We shared so much together: movies, naps, books, snacks, the hot summer sun, your favorite place was always on my lap.

I am grateful for 12 years together, and we were still together as you crossed over into God's eternal peace and joy. My voice tenderly in your ears, my lips to your face. Catch my tears in your tiny paw until we we met again. Always remember that mommy loves you so much.




2 comments:

Kim Nikolai said...

Oh so sad. Such a sweet little girl who I am sure will be missed so very much.

Rest in peace little girl....

Kathy L. said...

Juliann...

I am so very sorry to hear of Bonzai's passing. May time soften the hurt in your heart and warm the memories in your soul of your dear Friend.